Services > Segmented Goal Based Planning
You might have a specific area where you need help in reaching a goal or goals. Revelation Financial Planning is geared to handle segmented goal based planning. The hourly, as needed, approach makes it very flexible for the client to decide how and when to seek the advice. It is on your terms. You pay for what you receive.
If segmented goal planning suits your needs then we will work with you to understand what you are trying to accomplish, determine what it is going to cost and identify strategies for funding or planning to meet your goal(s). Contact us to schedule your no-cost, no-obligation get acquainted meeting to determine what is possible.
You might be wondering; ….
- Cash management - Do you know where your money is spent? Do you have enough available liquid assets for an emergency fund? Are you over extended through too much debt?
- Risk Management - Are you adequately managing the financial risk if face illness, disability, premature death, property loss, liability, long-term care and/or others.
- Investments - Is your portfolio properly allocated given you risk tolerance, time horizon, return requirements and goals? An investment policy statement could be developed for your unique situation. Are you looking for a simple investment solution? I take a passive investment approach that is pattern after what is called lazy portfolios. Check it out online at Lazy Portfolio Center for sample portfolios.
- Income Tax Planning - are you paying too much income taxes? Are there options available that can reduce your taxes?
- Funding for College - are you setting aside enough for your families' education? Are the underlying investment options taking advantage of the myriad of tax advantaged vehicles?
- Estate Planning - Do you have an appropriate estate plan in place? Will your assets be distributed according to your wishes at death? Are your assets titled appropriately? Do you have a will and medical directives to make your wishes known? Has charitable giving been worked into your planning? Have your beneficiary designations forms been reviewed and updated for changes?
- Can I afford to change careers, or even start my own business?
- Will I be able to afford to send my kids to college?
- Can I afford to make that major purchase?
- How can I spend more time doing the things that really matter to me?
- I want to travel. How can I make this happen?
- I am way over my head in debt. Now what?
- I know budgeting and recordkeeping are important but I just don'’t have the time or interest. Is there an easy way? I spent all my paychecks each month with nothing to show for it, where did all the money go?
- I don’'t want to be on public assistance if my body fails me? How can I take control of my life to make sure this does not happen?
- Do you need assistance getting your affairs in order or do you want to leave this chore to your heirs?
- What investments are right for me for my IRA or 401(k) retirement plans? There are so many options, what is best for me given my unique circumstances?